Refreshing glacier water in my reusable water bottle. •••
Did you know that only 10% if all plastic water bottles are recycled. This leaves 90% in the landfill. •••
My @nalgene has lasted me 3.5 years now and is still going strong. Some of my bottles are old (before I started making the transition to zero waste), some are new, and they are all reusable. They don’t have to be pretty or expensive, just as long as they are reusable.