10 Easy Tips To Survive The Holidays
1. Keep up with your exercise program.
2. Alternate a glass of sparkling water with drinks of wine, liquor or beer.
3. Be choosy about sweets. Think MODERATION.
4. Never arrive hungry at a party.
5. Remember to get right back on track after one bad day. Focus on "Today" not "Yesterday." 6. Use a plate. Don't nibble while standing up at a party. Sit down at a table with your plate so you can focus on your food and keep track of what you're eating.
7. Slow down and savor the food's smell and texture, you won't eat as much.
8. Rest Up. By getting your sleep, you'll save calories and make healthier choices.
9. If possible, downsize your plate by using an appetizer or salad plate instead of a dinner plate and eat about 40% less. This will trick your brain into thinking you are eating more.
10. Work the room so you are not next to the food table all night. Limit yourself on passed hors d'oeuvres, try to have no more than three.
#10tips #holidaysurvival #avoidholidayweightgain #keepexercising #moderation #focusontoday #cwss #restup #start2018offright