Are you a Leaf Lady?
It is an inspiring initiative of Katie Robbins (@ceramicmagpie) who is a ceramic maker and plant lover. Her project involves leaf-addicted ladies... Are you interested in?
I propose you again this video, because I think it represents me best in this moment, it is what I want to spread - simplicity and poetry.
And here are the 15 fun facts about me:
1. My favourite plant... hmmm, they are so many, but I especially love the tiny herb Capsella bursa-pastoris or shepherd's purse, because of its leaves-fruits which are hearts-like. This plant always remembers me the time of my childhood..
2. I am back now to my creative passions - I started to draw, and plants, flowers and LEAVES are my favourite themes!
3. I dream to create my garden of medicinal and aromatic herbs ans plants.. one day!
4. I grew up in a farm, with my grand-parents, and I am related to the plants since always.
5. My grand-father taught me the medicinal herbs when I was 10 years old, in the summers in the Rhodope mountains and I love harvesting flowers and leaves and preparing myself infusions.
6. I love mountains and the scariest climbing that I have done till now was in Olympus mountain in Greece - I was so scared by the abysses!!
7. I am Bulgarian, I adore Italy, and I live in France.
9. Each day I speak and write in 4 languages: Bulgarian, Italian, French and English, so it is a big mess in my head, and I often do ridiculous mistakes - my friends have much fun with me! 😂
10. I often travel... My life is full of unexpected trips and I have many homes...
11. My nickname is Blue Nuvola (Blue Cloud), because I adore blue colour and I feel like a cloud, always on a trip, light and dreaming...
12. My real name is Eleonora and it was prohibited in my country when I was born, because foreign. So I was without birth document for almost year before my father managed to get it from the city hall.
13. I am vegetarian, because I suffer too much for the animals...
14. I adore sea, but I am scared of too much water. I started to learn swimming last summer - a big step for me!
15. I left my job in the IT last year and now I recreate my life and my activity, reinventing each day myself....